Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The 2008 Honda Civic MUGEN Si

Aside from recreating the Civics with the MUGEN batch, Honda has come up with something more. They will be launching the 2008 Honda Civic MUGEN Si by mid-October in the market. What is more, is that this new Civic flagship will come in two fleets---the Si Sedan, and the Si Coupe. Brilliant, eh? So if you have tried to catch some speed with the first release of the MUGEN Si, then maybe you can better tell the difference between this one, and that. According to Honda, this will be an exclusive model, adding notable modifications to the suspensions, body kit and the exhaust system.

I have personally not gone near one yet, but I intend to. This is probably one way to get over my frustrations with the Civic Type RR---which I had not even sighted up close! Anyway, let’s give this new fleet of Si’s to come, and if by any chance you happen to come across one, tell me which is better: the Coupe or the Sedan? For after all, they basically carry the same power. It all just boils down to the handling I guess, and its purpose in the streets. So don’t be too edgy yet guys, we’ll know once Honda lets these babies out for public inspection.